Gareth Edwards spent some time at Comic-Con today, being lauded by his Legendary films overseer Thomas Tull and signing little facsimiles of the first Godzilla poster for the fans.
And after the premiere of the first Godzilla trailer, he certainly had a lot of fans.
Here’s that poster now, small print and all.
None of these promotional materials have told us anything much about the story the film might eventually recount, but we’re getting a good idea of the tone and style Edwards is after, and there’s no doubt that he’s taking this very seriously.
I’m happy about that. It’s a monster movie, but there’s no need for it to be goofy on any level.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014