I do however know that it is to be published by Marvel in October. That it is $3.99. That it appears to be a thematic take on A Vs X and, thus might indicate a joining of Avengers and X-Men after their bitter conflict. And that it is by Jeph Loeb and Dale Keown.
UPDATE: Yes, this piece may have originally mentioned Warren Ellis. No he’s not on it. Looks like it may have been an echo from an earlier proposed version of the project… Warren tells me “I don’t think I actually know what that is. Nothing to do with me, regardless.”
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018