I do however know that it is to be published by Marvel in October. That it is $3.99. That it appears to be a thematic take on A Vs X and, thus might indicate a joining of Avengers and X-Men after their bitter conflict. And that it is by Jeph Loeb and Dale Keown.
UPDATE: Yes, this piece may have originally mentioned Warren Ellis. No he’s not on it. Looks like it may have been an echo from an earlier proposed version of the project… Warren tells me “I don’t think I actually know what that is. Nothing to do with me, regardless.”
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002 - August 18, 2018
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018