Ireland is popularly associated with alcohol in ways that run deep. It could very well have been totally unconscious then, when the filmmakers behind Grabbers got to work that they wove booze into their monster movie so integrally.
But I don’t think so. I think they know what they’re doing. I think they’ve got something on their mind.
Even still, this trailer makes the film look like wall-to-wall craic.
There’s no embed as yet, but you can see the trailer on the official site of RTE, the Irish TV station. I’ll update when the trailer goes wider.
As a bonus, here’s a clip I found on Youtube. It’s a little older.
While the Irish release is set for August 10th, the UK get their first look when Frightfest give the picture a spin at the end of that month. I’ll be there.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014