Good news for Xenozoic fans, it seems… Joshua Stone reports from the Flesk Publications panel:
Mark Schultz talked about his next project, which he has been working on for over 5 years, Storm of Seas. It is based on a novella he wrote, and he is using carbon pencil to create the book, and is alternating pages between text and art to tell the story. Mark said when he finishes this book he will next work on a new Xenozoic Tales story that should pick up where the last issues’ cliffhanger ended almost 16 years ago.
- So Close: Universal’s Bride Of Frankenstein Will Be Just A Year Too Late For The 200th Anniversary Of Frankenstein - May 23, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Four New Vanity Fair Cover Images Give Us A Good Look At Characters And Cast - May 23, 2017
- You Could Own Elvis Presley’s Private Jet In All Its Red Velvet Shag Carpeted Glory - May 22, 2017
- Details Of The Softbank Vision Fund Show Why Apple Buying Disney Is Probably A Bad Idea - May 22, 2017
- The Internet Reacts To: Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia, And The Orb (Btw, It’s Obama’s Fault) - May 22, 2017