Good news for Xenozoic fans, it seems… Joshua Stone reports from the Flesk Publications panel:
Mark Schultz talked about his next project, which he has been working on for over 5 years, Storm of Seas. It is based on a novella he wrote, and he is using carbon pencil to create the book, and is alternating pages between text and art to tell the story. Mark said when he finishes this book he will next work on a new Xenozoic Tales story that should pick up where the last issues’ cliffhanger ended almost 16 years ago.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017