Good news for Xenozoic fans, it seems… Joshua Stone reports from the Flesk Publications panel:
Mark Schultz talked about his next project, which he has been working on for over 5 years, Storm of Seas. It is based on a novella he wrote, and he is using carbon pencil to create the book, and is alternating pages between text and art to tell the story. Mark said when he finishes this book he will next work on a new Xenozoic Tales story that should pick up where the last issues’ cliffhanger ended almost 16 years ago.
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018