Good news for Xenozoic fans, it seems… Joshua Stone reports from the Flesk Publications panel:
Mark Schultz talked about his next project, which he has been working on for over 5 years, Storm of Seas. It is based on a novella he wrote, and he is using carbon pencil to create the book, and is alternating pages between text and art to tell the story. Mark said when he finishes this book he will next work on a new Xenozoic Tales story that should pick up where the last issues’ cliffhanger ended almost 16 years ago.
- Official: Nazi Punching Is Good for Business as Captain America Comics #1 Price Skyrockets at Auction - December 8, 2017
- The Marvel Comics #1 that Helped a Comic Shop Chain Get Through Hurricane Harvey - December 8, 2017
- DC Comics Employee’s House Falls to Creek Canyon Flames – Fundraiser Started - December 7, 2017
- Action Comics #1 Original Color Art and the Fine Art of Calculating History - December 6, 2017
- That Time In 1852 When Uncle Sam And Aunt Jemima Got Married And Had A Nice Thanksgiving - November 23, 2017