A week or so ago, I heard mention of a new big X-Men book with a different creative team each week, first issue written by Kieron Gillen, the second by Jason Aaron, but I wasn’t sure enough on the source, so I put it on the back burner.
Well, this is possibly what it was referring to, twisted considerably in the retelling.
Avengers Vs X-Men: Consequences is a five issue series, all published in October by Marvel, and all written by Uncanny X-Men‘s Kieron Gillen.
The first issue is drawn by Tom Raney, the second is by Mark Brooks, the third by Steve Kurth, the fourth by Dale Eaglesham and the final issue by… someone else.
It appears to be dealing with the fallout of Avengers Vs X-Men and, presumably, detailing the attemot to patch things up so that everyone is best mates with each other again.
Expect an announcement during San Diego Comic Con.
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th February 2018 – Everyone’s Talking About Poison Ivy - February 18, 2018
- Reports of Drink Spiking After Katsucon this Weekend - February 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 18th February 2018, “Surprised How Many Passed On Star Wars: Thrawn“ - February 18, 2018
- Head of Anima Matsuri Threatens Lolita Cosplay Reporter with Legal Action Over Criticism/Cyberbullying, Depending on Your Take - February 18, 2018
- Unto Us in Bethlehem, a New Comic Shop is Born: Steel City Comics - February 18, 2018