A week or so ago, I heard mention of a new big X-Men book with a different creative team each week, first issue written by Kieron Gillen, the second by Jason Aaron, but I wasn’t sure enough on the source, so I put it on the back burner.
Well, this is possibly what it was referring to, twisted considerably in the retelling.
Avengers Vs X-Men: Consequences is a five issue series, all published in October by Marvel, and all written by Uncanny X-Men‘s Kieron Gillen.
The first issue is drawn by Tom Raney, the second is by Mark Brooks, the third by Steve Kurth, the fourth by Dale Eaglesham and the final issue by… someone else.
It appears to be dealing with the fallout of Avengers Vs X-Men and, presumably, detailing the attemot to patch things up so that everyone is best mates with each other again.
Expect an announcement during San Diego Comic Con.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018