Josh Trank‘s reboot of The Fantastic Four is to be written by Jeremy Slater, the buzzed about, on-the-up scriptwriter behind the Lovecraft-infused Tape 4 and Jake Kasdan’s My Spy. According to THR, he’s just finalising his deal now.
Neither of the aforementioned films has been produced yet, let alone tested at the box office, but Slater is seen to have geek credentials.
Fox are setting production on Fantastic Four for sometime next year.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014