Bleeding Cool reporter Peter Svensson told me yesterday that the new Fairest arc will have Steven Sadowski on pencils and Phil Jimenez inks on the comic.
I also understand that Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham will announce at the Fables panel this week at San Diego Comic Con that this will be his last attendance at the event. Citing concerns over the amortisation of the event by other, often richer and more powerful media,
I disagree with Willingham. I believe that if your tastes are comics, and only comics, you will find more at San Diego Comic Con that at any other English speaking comic convention. And if the movie, gaming, toys and TV crowds are too much to bear… head for one of the quieter panels upstairs.
I still feel the love for comics. Right now I’m in a Breaking Into Marvel panel, and it’s all around. But then, of course, I am an overoptimistic fool.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018