Bleeding Cool reporter Peter Svensson told me yesterday that the new Fairest arc will have Steven Sadowski on pencils and Phil Jimenez inks on the comic.
I also understand that Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham will announce at the Fables panel this week at San Diego Comic Con that this will be his last attendance at the event. Citing concerns over the amortisation of the event by other, often richer and more powerful media,
I disagree with Willingham. I believe that if your tastes are comics, and only comics, you will find more at San Diego Comic Con that at any other English speaking comic convention. And if the movie, gaming, toys and TV crowds are too much to bear… head for one of the quieter panels upstairs.
I still feel the love for comics. Right now I’m in a Breaking Into Marvel panel, and it’s all around. But then, of course, I am an overoptimistic fool.
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018