Bleeding Cool reporter Peter Svensson told me yesterday that the new Fairest arc will have Steven Sadowski on pencils and Phil Jimenez inks on the comic.
I also understand that Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham will announce at the Fables panel this week at San Diego Comic Con that this will be his last attendance at the event. Citing concerns over the amortisation of the event by other, often richer and more powerful media,
I disagree with Willingham. I believe that if your tastes are comics, and only comics, you will find more at San Diego Comic Con that at any other English speaking comic convention. And if the movie, gaming, toys and TV crowds are too much to bear… head for one of the quieter panels upstairs.
I still feel the love for comics. Right now I’m in a Breaking Into Marvel panel, and it’s all around. But then, of course, I am an overoptimistic fool.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018