Chris Thompson tells us:
IDW’s first ever Artist’s Edition with DC Comics will be MAD comics (the pre-cursor to the magazine) featuring art by Basil Wolverton, Harvey Kurtzman, Will Elder, Wally Wood, etc. Scott Dunbier says this is the most exciting one for him after the Wally Wood book (which had the same dimensions as this one will).
I’m personally pretty excited to hear about this. The Wally Wood EC Artist’s Edition is humongous — easily the largest book I own (and that’s saying something), and is an absolute blast to look through. Mad was launched by EC Comics in 1952 and was a comic book-sized and format publication through issue #23.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.4: We Never Sleep - August 15, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018