Chris Thompson tells us:
IDW’s first ever Artist’s Edition with DC Comics will be MAD comics (the pre-cursor to the magazine) featuring art by Basil Wolverton, Harvey Kurtzman, Will Elder, Wally Wood, etc. Scott Dunbier says this is the most exciting one for him after the Wally Wood book (which had the same dimensions as this one will).
I’m personally pretty excited to hear about this. The Wally Wood EC Artist’s Edition is humongous — easily the largest book I own (and that’s saying something), and is an absolute blast to look through. Mad was launched by EC Comics in 1952 and was a comic book-sized and format publication through issue #23.
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017