Grace Randolph writes from San Diego Comic Con:
Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead for Image Comics and AMC, introduces the Zombie Survival Machine which he designed for Hyundai! He also talks to Think About The Ink host Grace Randolph about Issue 100 and the importance of comic book creators in a post Alan Moore / Watchmen world. The Walking Dead might not have hit episode 100, but it’s at issue 100! Enjoy this look at Hyundai’s Zombie Survival Machine designed by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017