Grace Randolph writes from San Diego Comic Con:
Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead for Image Comics and AMC, introduces the Zombie Survival Machine which he designed for Hyundai! He also talks to Think About The Ink host Grace Randolph about Issue 100 and the importance of comic book creators in a post Alan Moore / Watchmen world. The Walking Dead might not have hit episode 100, but it’s at issue 100! Enjoy this look at Hyundai’s Zombie Survival Machine designed by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016