Grace Randolph writes from San Diego Comic Con:
Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead for Image Comics and AMC, introduces the Zombie Survival Machine which he designed for Hyundai! He also talks to Think About The Ink host Grace Randolph about Issue 100 and the importance of comic book creators in a post Alan Moore / Watchmen world. The Walking Dead might not have hit episode 100, but it’s at issue 100! Enjoy this look at Hyundai’s Zombie Survival Machine designed by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Marvel Games SDCC 2018 Live Blog: Unlimited Future Fight Force Champions - July 19, 2018
- 20th Century Fox SDCC Live Blog - July 19, 2018
- Stan Lee Abduction, Abuse, Theft of $5,000,000 Assets, Scripted Video Threats Alleged In Court Application - July 8, 2018
- Fired Political Cartoonist Rob Rogers Keeps Cartooning About Trump, Now on Patreon - June 19, 2018
- Action Comics #1 CGC 8.5 Sells for $2,052,000 After Bidding Resumes at Comic Connect - June 12, 2018