Grace Randolph writes from San Diego Comic Con:
Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead for Image Comics and AMC, introduces the Zombie Survival Machine which he designed for Hyundai! He also talks to Think About The Ink host Grace Randolph about Issue 100 and the importance of comic book creators in a post Alan Moore / Watchmen world. The Walking Dead might not have hit episode 100, but it’s at issue 100! Enjoy this look at Hyundai’s Zombie Survival Machine designed by The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman! Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Warner Bros Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 24, 2018
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon - April 23, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018