The Sweeney would like you to put your knickers on, make them a cup of tea and watch this new trailer. Let’s pretend they asked nicely and didn’t call you a slag.
So much stylised dialogue, which is interesting. A Sweeney film with wall to wall epithets would be most unexpected. It used to be a rather quotable show (see the head of the post) but not in that way.
Michael Moran saw the film for us a few weeks back and enjoyed it. Expect his review ahead of the September 12th UK release date.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014