We knew Ben Whishaw was playing Q in the new Bond film, Skyfall, though it hadn’t been formally, officially confirmed at any juncture I remember. That’s put right by this official image we’ve been sent of the actor in character, on the set.
Looks like he’ll grow up to be the Q we’ve known and and loved, just a very, very long time from now.
The gadget he has on the desk, because I’m sure that’s what it is, seems quite mysterious. Maybe it’s just a really heavily armoured laptop. Maybe it’s a waffle maker in a suitcase. Maybe it’s something more interesting. It’s boxy, and looks like it could take a few knocks, so that’s all I’m hoping for. Lots of knocking. High speed, car decimating, neighbourhood destroying knocking.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014