This clip from Pete Travis’ Dredd shows off the look of the slow-motion drug use sequences well. And it also showcases just how bloody the film can be.
Note that the production design in the clip is, to a very large extent, naturalistic stuff, barely augmented from what you might find in the world today. The cinematography, however, pushes it to somewhere stylised. This is pretty much representative of the film as a whole – outside, of course, of the Judge’s costumes and armoury.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014