That’s the way to do it. Ryan Ottley is selling his comp copies of the ComiXology retailer variant of Walking Dead #100 for $150 at this booth at San Diego Comic Con. Considering copies have sold for $400 and more, it could be quite a bargain.
But he is also planning to see the original art, featuring Michonne, both pencils and inks, for $6000.. I reckon that might actually be an undervaluation…
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018