Taken yesterday… on the way back to the Marriott.
From the very front of the line for Hall H and the Twilight panel on Thursday… listen to them on thevro.com.
Where Tr!ckster was last year… Sega have moved in.
Last year this was full of NBC Playboy TV show… this year it’s looking even more Grimm.
No, not that Serenity.
Bleeding Cool friends ShiftyLook are going bigger and bigger, with a retro arcade area.
The Defiance hotel.
The Revolution Hotel…
… and playground.
The Bruce Willis bar…
Where there was Optimus Prime, there is now Adventure Time…
The show before the show arrives…
…and the pedalos awaiting them.
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017