Taken yesterday… on the way back to the Marriott.
From the very front of the line for Hall H and the Twilight panel on Thursday… listen to them on thevro.com.
Where Tr!ckster was last year… Sega have moved in.
Last year this was full of NBC Playboy TV show… this year it’s looking even more Grimm.
No, not that Serenity.
Bleeding Cool friends ShiftyLook are going bigger and bigger, with a retro arcade area.
The Defiance hotel.
The Revolution Hotel…
… and playground.
The Bruce Willis bar…
Where there was Optimus Prime, there is now Adventure Time…
The show before the show arrives…
…and the pedalos awaiting them.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017