Taken yesterday… on the way back to the Marriott.
From the very front of the line for Hall H and the Twilight panel on Thursday… listen to them on thevro.com.
Where Tr!ckster was last year… Sega have moved in.
Last year this was full of NBC Playboy TV show… this year it’s looking even more Grimm.
No, not that Serenity.
Bleeding Cool friends ShiftyLook are going bigger and bigger, with a retro arcade area.
The Defiance hotel.
The Revolution Hotel…
… and playground.
The Bruce Willis bar…
Where there was Optimus Prime, there is now Adventure Time…
The show before the show arrives…
…and the pedalos awaiting them.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017