Taken yesterday… on the way back to the Marriott.
From the very front of the line for Hall H and the Twilight panel on Thursday… listen to them on thevro.com.
Where Tr!ckster was last year… Sega have moved in.
Last year this was full of NBC Playboy TV show… this year it’s looking even more Grimm.
No, not that Serenity.
Bleeding Cool friends ShiftyLook are going bigger and bigger, with a retro arcade area.
The Defiance hotel.
The Revolution Hotel…
… and playground.
The Bruce Willis bar…
Where there was Optimus Prime, there is now Adventure Time…
The show before the show arrives…
…and the pedalos awaiting them.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018