Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- More Stan Lee ‘Black Armband’ Cover Tributes From Marvel - December 14, 2018
- Neal Adams Challenges Roy Thomas Over Captain Marvel Credentials - December 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Reprint Avengers #11, Venom #9 and Uncanny X-Men #4 - December 14, 2018
- Chris Bachalo on Amazing Spider-Man #14 and Other Marvel Comics Ch-Ch-Changes - December 14, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 14th December 2018 – All We Ever Wanted Were Stories of a Better World - December 14, 2018