Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- Nothing on the Super Sons #14 Cover Appears Inside the Comic (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- Everything You Knew About The Black Widow Was Wrong. Again. (Tales Of Suspense #103 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018
- Before The Bat Wedding – Tom King and Tony S Daniel Will Tell A Joker Story - March 21, 2018
- Shout Sheet for Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD – Simmons’ Greatest Fear is Realised? - March 21, 2018
- Thor #1 and Justice League #1 on Cover of Next Week’s Previews Catalogue - March 21, 2018