Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018