Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017