Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018