Artist Oliver Nome is looking for help with his medical bills, after being diagnoesed with brain tumor, and undergoing a successful operation. However, Oliver, as a freelance comics artist, didn’t have the health insurance to cover the operation and is facing a bill of between $75,000 and $100,000.
To help raise funds, Jim Lee has donated the massive Grifter “sketch” that used to be part of the Wildstorm office walls in La Jolla, measuring three feet by seven feet, on drywall, cut away and preserved when the Wildstorm offices were closed.
The item will be sold on eBay and can be picked up, if possible , at San Diego Comic Con.
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Gendercrunching May 2017 – Now With Added Dynamite, Boom, Titan And Valiant - July 24, 2017
- The 20 Biggest Exclusive Comic Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017