They want $9500. In a couple of days, they have raised $6500 from 120 backers. It looks as if they are going to get a lot more.
Telikos Protocol by newcomers written Peter Cooper and artist Adam Burn, with publishing assistance by Jay Douglas and Nav Gupta from Vanquish Interactive, is a new graphic novel with lofty ambitions on Kickstarter.
Each issue of Telikos Protocol will run to 50 pages, to be released on a schedule of roughly three to four issues annually with three-issue volumes collected into trade paperbacks. Our outline stretches for a complete run of nine issues, meaning a total of over 450 pages of stunning artwork all to the standard of what you can see…
Doesn;t taht look pretty? To find out what it’s actually about, go here…
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017