They want $9500. In a couple of days, they have raised $6500 from 120 backers. It looks as if they are going to get a lot more.
Telikos Protocol by newcomers written Peter Cooper and artist Adam Burn, with publishing assistance by Jay Douglas and Nav Gupta from Vanquish Interactive, is a new graphic novel with lofty ambitions on Kickstarter.
Each issue of Telikos Protocol will run to 50 pages, to be released on a schedule of roughly three to four issues annually with three-issue volumes collected into trade paperbacks. Our outline stretches for a complete run of nine issues, meaning a total of over 450 pages of stunning artwork all to the standard of what you can see…
Doesn;t taht look pretty? To find out what it’s actually about, go here…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018