The wraps have come off.
Last night, we were the first to point out the Bugatti spaceship from Elysium. Today, we’ve got your first look at the creepy looking border agent from the film’s Comic-Con booth. He’s part Johnny Cab, part Doctor Who’s Smiler and hits that same button in me as a Laughing Policeman.
Which is to say, he freaks me the chuff out.
I imagine he will be interactive. I’ll get on down there and try him out when they flick the switch, see if I “qualify.”
Note the graphics on the kiosk itself. Interesting.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014