This promo for the upcoming Indiana Jones collection on Blu-ray is tagged “Comic-Con trailer” so I guess it’s going to be playing at the Well of Souls-cum-snakepit that’s being set up to promote the discs down San Diego way. It may even get some screen time in a panel, though I don’t know which one. Maybe the one with Bill Hunt and all of the Blu-ray producers?
As well as showing off some clips of the four Indy movies* this trailer also gives us a rough idea of what kind of special features (or, as I said in the headline, things) we can expect.
Oh boy. That box is going to sell shed loads. The US price tag is currently $74.96, down from $99.99, while Brits will pay £43.00. Unfortunately, whereas the US release is set for September 18th, the UK box doesn’t street until October 8th.
I understand that the UK will be getting an uncut Temple of Doom for the first time, however, though you can hardly call that a silver lining when you’d get just the same for importing from the US.
*Not a fan of Kingdom of the Crystal
Maze Skull? Then maybe you’ll prefer this fan edit that pretends there were only ever three Indiana Jones movies.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014