We just got our first glimpse of the look and feel of the new Robocop film, and they’re setting the right tone, I think. Looking forward to what else we might see on this next week: The URL Omnicorp.com has come to life, bringing us lots of titanium-plated, servo-motored fun. I ran a Who Is check on the site and it does lie with Sony, so we’re set. This is a real, Robocop tie-in site, ready for Comic-Con.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Was Mockingbird needed elsewhere?
Next week at San Diego, The Wallace Wood Estate (Booth 1709) will debut a print of the Wally Wood Panels That Always Work page in a 11″ x 17″ edition.
Two comics, two companies, a little bit of synchronicity it seems…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The University of Central Lancashire’s Dr Faye Skelton has composed a photofit image of what Christian Grey should look like, based upon the testimony of twelve women. Most of these women had apparently used comparisons to movie stars to get their visions across. Perhaps that’s why he looks something like a movie star in the final rendering.
In one case, the wish was to meet Hellboy. Ron Perlman, of course, obliged. Here are some images of him back in the make-up, and then the young wisher getting his own sawn-off horns.
The URL Omnicorp.com has come to life, bringing us lots of titanium-plated, servo-motored fun. I ran a Who Is check on the site and it does lie with Sony, so we’re set. This is a real, Robocop tie-in site, ready for Comic-Con.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017