We just got our first glimpse of the look and feel of the new Robocop film, and they’re setting the right tone, I think. Looking forward to what else we might see on this next week: The URL Omnicorp.com has come to life, bringing us lots of titanium-plated, servo-motored fun. I ran a Who Is check on the site and it does lie with Sony, so we’re set. This is a real, Robocop tie-in site, ready for Comic-Con.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Was Mockingbird needed elsewhere?
Next week at San Diego, The Wallace Wood Estate (Booth 1709) will debut a print of the Wally Wood Panels That Always Work page in a 11″ x 17″ edition.
Two comics, two companies, a little bit of synchronicity it seems…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The University of Central Lancashire’s Dr Faye Skelton has composed a photofit image of what Christian Grey should look like, based upon the testimony of twelve women. Most of these women had apparently used comparisons to movie stars to get their visions across. Perhaps that’s why he looks something like a movie star in the final rendering.
In one case, the wish was to meet Hellboy. Ron Perlman, of course, obliged. Here are some images of him back in the make-up, and then the young wisher getting his own sawn-off horns.
The URL Omnicorp.com has come to life, bringing us lots of titanium-plated, servo-motored fun. I ran a Who Is check on the site and it does lie with Sony, so we’re set. This is a real, Robocop tie-in site, ready for Comic-Con.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017