Shawn Demumbrum is the Kickstarter correspondent for Bleeding Cool;
Although the hooded sweatshirt or hoodie has been controversial with the recent Trayvon Martin shooting, it has been utilized by superheroes to hide their true identity as recently as the new Arrow TV series. Now, Hero Hoodiez hopes to blend superhero imagery and fashion. Their first offering pays homage to Nightwing without stealing the design outright.
With less than 10 days left in their pledge drive, they are using Kickstarter to judge interest in their hoodie designs as well as allows backers to pre-order the hoodies at a discount. Hero Hoodiez are available in both red/black and blue/black color schemes. Pledge today for what may be the cheapest cosplay costume ever.
Bleeding Cool?s?* Kickstarter Correspondent, Shawn Demumbrum has lead three Kickstarter campaigns to launch comic books, two successfully funded and one that wasn?t.?* Each week he will point out some of the unique Kickstarter projects that wouldn?t normally be published by the big comic book companies, but deserve your attention.?* Shawn?s current project Break the Walls: Stories Inspired by the Songs of the Pixies is also being funded through Kickstarter.
- Rainbow Brite, a New Comic by Jeremy Whitley and Brittney Williams For Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018