Shawn Demumbrum is the Kickstarter correspondent for Bleeding Cool;
Although the hooded sweatshirt or hoodie has been controversial with the recent Trayvon Martin shooting, it has been utilized by superheroes to hide their true identity as recently as the new Arrow TV series. Now, Hero Hoodiez hopes to blend superhero imagery and fashion. Their first offering pays homage to Nightwing without stealing the design outright.
With less than 10 days left in their pledge drive, they are using Kickstarter to judge interest in their hoodie designs as well as allows backers to pre-order the hoodies at a discount. Hero Hoodiez are available in both red/black and blue/black color schemes. Pledge today for what may be the cheapest cosplay costume ever.
Bleeding Cool?s?* Kickstarter Correspondent, Shawn Demumbrum has lead three Kickstarter campaigns to launch comic books, two successfully funded and one that wasn?t.?* Each week he will point out some of the unique Kickstarter projects that wouldn?t normally be published by the big comic book companies, but deserve your attention.?* Shawn?s current project Break the Walls: Stories Inspired by the Songs of the Pixies is also being funded through Kickstarter.
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Shop Deals For 2017: Part Two, Over 130 More Stores - November 23, 2017
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017