Shawn Demumbrum is the Kickstarter correspondent for Bleeding Cool;
Although the hooded sweatshirt or hoodie has been controversial with the recent Trayvon Martin shooting, it has been utilized by superheroes to hide their true identity as recently as the new Arrow TV series. Now, Hero Hoodiez hopes to blend superhero imagery and fashion. Their first offering pays homage to Nightwing without stealing the design outright.
With less than 10 days left in their pledge drive, they are using Kickstarter to judge interest in their hoodie designs as well as allows backers to pre-order the hoodies at a discount. Hero Hoodiez are available in both red/black and blue/black color schemes. Pledge today for what may be the cheapest cosplay costume ever.
Bleeding Cool?s?* Kickstarter Correspondent, Shawn Demumbrum has lead three Kickstarter campaigns to launch comic books, two successfully funded and one that wasn?t.?* Each week he will point out some of the unique Kickstarter projects that wouldn?t normally be published by the big comic book companies, but deserve your attention.?* Shawn?s current project Break the Walls: Stories Inspired by the Songs of the Pixies is also being funded through Kickstarter.
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018