They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
Find out more Sunday, July 15 at the Amazing Spider-Man panel, 12:30PM PST, during Comic Con International 2012!
Sales of comics and graphic novels in comic stores were up 18.16% for the first half of 2012 compared to the first half of 2011, according to numbers released by Diamond Comic Distributors today.
Furthermore, they commissioned a brand new cover to the amazing Kevin O’Neill for the occasion. Above you can see it: art by Kevin O’Neill, colors by Ben Dimagmaliw.
This was obviously to give you something to do while you loitered in the carpark of the Co-op, but it was also to let you – our temporarily captive audience – know what you can expect in the future from the lovely bearded bloke with the biscuits at the front of the line. Weren’t there? Well, it’s okay. This version has pictures.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017