Jesse James, the eternal fanboy-turned-comic-store-owner is raring to write for Bleeding Cool from San Diego. And this is one of the many comics he is excited about. Not as much as me, you’ll find my name in the “thanks” credits. But take it away, Jesse…
Oh yeah!! You might have seen some pictures of the new Secret Agent Poyo COMIC BY John Layman and Rob Guillory hitting San Diego Comic Con next week. However, here is the real view of Secret Agent Poyo right out of the box!
Also, my friend and stellar artist Tony Parker will also have a Awesome Pinup in the book as well. I just happen to talk to both of them and got the Pencils to pimp out to the B.C. fans. All I can say is, wait till you see the Colors they are going to kick some ass!
I’ll be hanging at the Image booth quite a bit chatting with my favorite duel in the comic book business. I cant imagine the comic book world without Layman and Guillory and of course Chew! Also, if I’m in your way just push me to the side. I don’t want to be the cause of you missing out on these books.
Tony Parker, who I call the IRON MAN OF COMICS will be at several tables during the convention as well. He will be posting his appearances soon on his Facebook page.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017