It seems that I’m not the only one wanting to stop by the Spectral Motion workshops and see their magic with my own two eyes. According to an update on their Facebook page, they’ve played host to two young Make-a-Wish kids in just the last three weeks.
In one case, the wish was to meet Hellboy. Ron Perlman, of course, obliged. Here are some images of him back in the make-up, and then the young wisher getting his own sawn-off horns.
That makeup isn’t fun – just check out any interviews with Perlman or Del Toro on why there’s not going to be a third Hellboy film. Knowing about the discomfort just underlines this gesture.
And Zachary, if you or your Mom or Dad happen to read this, I’d just like to say how superb it is that you didn’t want to meet Superman, Spider-Man, Batman, or Iron Man. You wanted to meet Hellboy. Top class, young man!
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014