Next San Diego Comic Con will see the release of Bryan O’Malley’s new comic book, Seconds, from Random House.
This year, however, you can get a free print. Nine inches by twelve inches on heavy cardstock paper. If you are one of the lucky two hundred, over Friday and Saturday.
Here’s how it works.
Get a ticket on Friday or Saturday from the Random House booth. Run. There is a limit of a hundred a day. There may be ninety-nine peple in front of you. There may be a hundfred. Trip, poke, prod, barge your way through. Queue. If you get a ticket return at 4pm on Saturday or 1pm on Sunday to pick up the print, and get it signed by Bryan.
Or, just go to Bay. I wonder who will be so callous as to put thei first one up?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017