Things go boom and vehicles tip up on two wheels every bit as much as you’d expect in this new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises but the main thrust of the edit seems to be in giving Bruce Wayne a chance to talk to some older gentlemen.
There are three father figures here. There’s Lucius Fox, a bow-tied inventor who has that undeniable Morgan Freeman feeling; there’s Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth, the eternal Batdadsurrogate; and there’s Movie Trailer Voice Guy on who Bruce modelled his Batvoice.
The Dark Knight Rises is about two weeks away.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014