Bleeding Cool previously reported that Jonathan Hickman and Esad Ribic were taking over the Avengers title. Well, we may need a few more artists. Who are happy with crowd scenes.
Entertainment Weekly’s Comic Con issue reports Avengers as one of the Marvel NOW! relaunch, stating;
AVENGERS: The updated series promises a diverse sprawling cast that goes far beyond the movie lineup. “It’s not six Avengers it’s 18 or more” says writer Jonathan Hickman. AVENGERS will be bi-weekly and will feature a combination of one-off stories and longer, galaxy-spanning multi-issue arcs. DEC 2012
And expect everything to tie into everything else in an increasingly complex, multilayered and beautifully set up web of plot. It is a Hickman book after all…
Anyway, all in all, I think that’s five-and-a-half ticks on the Bleeding Cool Marvel Now rumour checklist card, don’t you?
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017