Aaron Haaland writes from A Comic Shop, in Orlando, Florida;
BATMAN EARTH ONE is the most human Batman ever written. You can see his eyes and stare into his soul! Bruce starts off very Damian like, fights with Alfred and the GCPD, and fails…a lot. It’s awesome. Also, find out Batmom’s maiden name! It’s not Kane!
Earth 2 #3 continues the world building and while Green is the new Gay, his name is still Alan and not Alac, right? Fighting the rot on Earth 52 is Buddy Baker in Animal Man #11. I love this book and it’s cool to see Cliff get the spotlight a little.
AvX #7 continues the actual WAR! Namor brings water and fire against the Avengers!
The Cape 1969 is like HIMYM, but more How Your Father Died In Vietnam.
AND we have two of the biggest collection releases out in the same week: Fables 17 and Invincible 16!
It’s a great week for comics!
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017