I love Golden Age DC Comics, including Golden Age Wonder Woman, but tattooing a foot-tall William Moulton Marston scripted H.G. Peter Wonder Woman panel across your torso is another level of admiration entirely. And I can’t help but wonder what Grant Morrison would think about this.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
David Arquette has a large tattoo of a golden age Wonder Woman panel, and revealed it on Bethenny Frankel’s new daytime chat show. Apparently that’s what you do when you get divorced from Courtney Cox. On his rib cage of course, after all, isn’t that where all women come from?
It looks like Aquaman has escaped the harpoon. And subscribers who were told it was being cancelled are getting an extra free copy for their trouble.
And the market has noticed. Big Hero 6 has seen collectors buy up all the copies offered at cover price or less, and now Sunfire And Big Hero 6 #1 has sold for $18. Keen eye collectors may look in the bargain bins at ther local comic shops or marts.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
I don’t know if we have Paviitr Prabhakar to thank for this, but The Amazing Spider-Man has had a considerably better opening in India than The Avengers managed.
It’s a little thing, but I like the forge sparks popping up over the Universal logo.We’re in the movie before we’re quite in the movie, and that’s always a nice sight gag to open with.
This is how public money is spent in the Phillipinnes… Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista getting a birthday poster with good wishes from his council colleagues, all portrayed as superheroes. Bautist gets to be Superman.
In these following preview clips you’ll see Landis demonstrating his skills as a director, and the two of them correctly reading Roland Emmerich’s 2012 as being absolutely hilarious.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017