Next Wednesday – Independence Day, no less – Bobcat Goldthwait will be in London for the premiere of his latest, God Bless America. It’s a coruscating, but nevertheless blacker than black comedy about a man with a terminal illness and a teenage girl going on a killing spree, fuelled by… well, terminal illness, teenagerness and frustration.
After the film, Bobcat will take part in a Q&A. Prepare your Hot to Trot questions now.
Tickets are on sale for the premiere from the Prince Charles website and box-office, but I’d like to give you chance to claim a pair from us.
In order to be in the draw for the tickets, follow Bleeding Cool on Twitter then retweet our special competition tweet. We’ll pick a winner on Monday morning and contact them by DM. Oh, and it’s a 15 cert. film so… don’t be 14 or under. Shouldn’t be too hard for at least half of you.
God Bless America is a fine, fine film and the Bobcat Q&A should be absolutely incredible. Good luck. And see you there.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014