Tim Dillon, best known to comic convention goers as the public face of the Marvel booth, has an official title of Director of Merchandising & Promotions.
However, as of Monday, he’ll be getting a promotion and a new title. He will be Director of Marketing for Marvel Studios, working on the West Coast.
Do make sure you congratulate him at San Diego. Which will then be a relatively short commute for him…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017