Tim Dillon, best known to comic convention goers as the public face of the Marvel booth, has an official title of Director of Merchandising & Promotions.
However, as of Monday, he’ll be getting a promotion and a new title. He will be Director of Marketing for Marvel Studios, working on the West Coast.
Do make sure you congratulate him at San Diego. Which will then be a relatively short commute for him…
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017