Tim Dillon, best known to comic convention goers as the public face of the Marvel booth, has an official title of Director of Merchandising & Promotions.
However, as of Monday, he’ll be getting a promotion and a new title. He will be Director of Marketing for Marvel Studios, working on the West Coast.
Do make sure you congratulate him at San Diego. Which will then be a relatively short commute for him…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017