Tim Dillon, best known to comic convention goers as the public face of the Marvel booth, has an official title of Director of Merchandising & Promotions.
However, as of Monday, he’ll be getting a promotion and a new title. He will be Director of Marketing for Marvel Studios, working on the West Coast.
Do make sure you congratulate him at San Diego. Which will then be a relatively short commute for him…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018