What is up with children in comic books today? Or, rather, this week? Picking up a few comics and reading them, we have Miles Morales hitting his icon and inspiration with a dabilitating venom sting.
The young Talia Al’Ghul taking it out on an innocent tree.
And, bloody hell, Hit Girl using an in-teddy beear handgun.
We need to escape all thus wanton childish violence, how about FF?
Yes, that’s better, much better, I…
Damnit! They’re just kids! Don’t they know how badly this could go for them? You tell ’em Nite Owl.
Exactly! Or you might end up like this.
In the old days they used to stay at home making their own clothing.
Damn kids. Lock ’em up an throw away the key, it’s the only answer.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017