What is up with children in comic books today? Or, rather, this week? Picking up a few comics and reading them, we have Miles Morales hitting his icon and inspiration with a dabilitating venom sting.
The young Talia Al’Ghul taking it out on an innocent tree.
And, bloody hell, Hit Girl using an in-teddy beear handgun.
We need to escape all thus wanton childish violence, how about FF?
Yes, that’s better, much better, I…
Damnit! They’re just kids! Don’t they know how badly this could go for them? You tell ’em Nite Owl.
Exactly! Or you might end up like this.
In the old days they used to stay at home making their own clothing.
Damn kids. Lock ’em up an throw away the key, it’s the only answer.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017