What is up with children in comic books today? Or, rather, this week? Picking up a few comics and reading them, we have Miles Morales hitting his icon and inspiration with a dabilitating venom sting.
The young Talia Al’Ghul taking it out on an innocent tree.
And, bloody hell, Hit Girl using an in-teddy beear handgun.
We need to escape all thus wanton childish violence, how about FF?
Yes, that’s better, much better, I…
Damnit! They’re just kids! Don’t they know how badly this could go for them? You tell ’em Nite Owl.
Exactly! Or you might end up like this.
In the old days they used to stay at home making their own clothing.
Damn kids. Lock ’em up an throw away the key, it’s the only answer.
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018