What is up with children in comic books today? Or, rather, this week? Picking up a few comics and reading them, we have Miles Morales hitting his icon and inspiration with a dabilitating venom sting.
The young Talia Al’Ghul taking it out on an innocent tree.
And, bloody hell, Hit Girl using an in-teddy beear handgun.
We need to escape all thus wanton childish violence, how about FF?
Yes, that’s better, much better, I…
Damnit! They’re just kids! Don’t they know how badly this could go for them? You tell ’em Nite Owl.
Exactly! Or you might end up like this.
In the old days they used to stay at home making their own clothing.
Damn kids. Lock ’em up an throw away the key, it’s the only answer.
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017