Evidence seems to be piling up for an upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie from Marvel Studios: A few days ago, Bleeding Cool noticed how stacks of Guardians Of The Galaxy trademarks were being snapped up, and speculated that this means Guardians would be named the next big Marvel movie? Well Latino Review are calling it as Guardians for 2014.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Based on a paparazzi shot of Amazing Spider-man star Andrew Garfield toting around a fistful of Avengers comics – Avengers comics featuring probable Avengers 2 big bad Thanos at that – UK newspaper The Daily Mail is speculating that Garfield may be appearing as Peter Parker or Spider-man or both in the 2014 Avengers sequel.
A lot of the early gossip I heard on The Amazing Spider-man, from colleagues who had attended the first screenings, suggested it was a very poor show indeed. I don’t see it that way. The Amazing Spider-Man comes across to me as one of those flicks that would have picked up some great reviews before Christopher Nolan and Joss Whedon came along and raised the superhero movie bar, ruining everybody else’s fun.
A few days ago, Bleeding Cool noticed how stacks of Guardians Of The Galaxy trademarks were being snapped up, and speculated that this means Guardians would be named the next big Marvel movie?
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
This has been quite a popular suggestion of late. And I’ve now had word from a semi-reliable source that, yes, Marvel are going to do this.
DC’s new San Diego Comic Con advertising campaign… and Image’s Experience Creativity advertising campaign that has been running for months.
The covers by Todd McFarlane, Sean Phillips and Ryan Ottley have all had their print runs fully allocated to retailers and no more orders will be accepted.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017