I hope Dan DiDio has a lot of maple syrup in the DC Offices.
Fans of the DC character Stephanie Brown, whether as Spoiler, Robin or Batgirl, feel that they have been hard done by over the years. Amateur crime fighter Spoiler, then Robin, then dead Robin, then revived Batgirl where she starred in her own book for a few years, she has been deleted by the DC New 52 (even though she seemed to be rather prominet in Batman Inc).
Apparently her appearance in the Smallville comic series just isn’t enough for some people. They want her back, front and centre, in the DC New 52 and they aren’t taking “wait and see” for an answer.
And because the character had a penchant for waffles for breakfast, so the campaign Waffles For Stephanie has begin, aiming to get as many fans as possible to send waffles to Dan DiDio at DC Comics (1700 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019) for August 10th, the date Stephanie’s Batgirl comic started, and the day she appears in the Smallville digital comic.
But how to do it? Maybe you could get nearby Caffe Benne on 1611 Broadway to deliver? Or just go to Amazon.com and send waffle mix for $2.44? There are many options.
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017