Because nobody had the foresight to film the Smallville sequences of Man of Steel some fifteen years ago (tsk), they only had to go and cast a younger version of Clark Kent. Why does it always happen this way? Lack of proper planning, I tell you.
This new image shows Dylan Sprayeberry, standing to the right. One the left is Robert Gerdisch as Whitney Fordham and in the middle, Jack Foley as now-a-ginger Pete Ross. Isn’t he the kid who eventually marries Lana Lang?
Which reminds me, it’s Rich‘s wife Janice‘s birthday today. By which I mean: even gingers find love too. Everybody say “Happy Birthday, Jan!”
Nice to see Clark Kent standing by a chair. Just… would have been better if it were a different chair. World’s Finest Furniture, and all that.
Thanks to Superman Homepage for the image.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014