Bleeding Cool posted a run down of the exclusive items being offered by Diamond for San Diego Comic Con, to be sold by retailers at the show or after the show.
Adventure Time (right), Amazing Spider-Man, Walking Dead 100, Mars Attacks #1, Astonishing X-Men #51, Batman Be@rbricks, Marvel and Battle Beasts MiniMates, R2D2 piggy banks and more, there was plenty to fill your trailer with .
And they’ve sold the lot.
Even after increasing the print run of the Adventure Time comic from 2000 to 3000. As a result, retailers will be allocated on everything they ordered. But they should, at least have them…
In other Adventure Time exclusive news, below is the limited variant cover to Adventure Time: Marceline And The Scream Queens #1 by John Allison of Bad Machinery, only available from the Boom! website.
He’ll be doing a similar web-exclusive variant cover for each of the six issues.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017