Bleeding Cool posted a run down of the exclusive items being offered by Diamond for San Diego Comic Con, to be sold by retailers at the show or after the show.
Adventure Time (right), Amazing Spider-Man, Walking Dead 100, Mars Attacks #1, Astonishing X-Men #51, Batman Be@rbricks, Marvel and Battle Beasts MiniMates, R2D2 piggy banks and more, there was plenty to fill your trailer with .
And they’ve sold the lot.
Even after increasing the print run of the Adventure Time comic from 2000 to 3000. As a result, retailers will be allocated on everything they ordered. But they should, at least have them…
In other Adventure Time exclusive news, below is the limited variant cover to Adventure Time: Marceline And The Scream Queens #1 by John Allison of Bad Machinery, only available from the Boom! website.
He’ll be doing a similar web-exclusive variant cover for each of the six issues.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018