Bleeding Cool posted a run down of the exclusive items being offered by Diamond for San Diego Comic Con, to be sold by retailers at the show or after the show.
Adventure Time (right), Amazing Spider-Man, Walking Dead 100, Mars Attacks #1, Astonishing X-Men #51, Batman Be@rbricks, Marvel and Battle Beasts MiniMates, R2D2 piggy banks and more, there was plenty to fill your trailer with .
And they’ve sold the lot.
Even after increasing the print run of the Adventure Time comic from 2000 to 3000. As a result, retailers will be allocated on everything they ordered. But they should, at least have them…
In other Adventure Time exclusive news, below is the limited variant cover to Adventure Time: Marceline And The Scream Queens #1 by John Allison of Bad Machinery, only available from the Boom! website.
He’ll be doing a similar web-exclusive variant cover for each of the six issues.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017