Bleeding Cool posted a run down of the exclusive items being offered by Diamond for San Diego Comic Con, to be sold by retailers at the show or after the show.
Adventure Time (right), Amazing Spider-Man, Walking Dead 100, Mars Attacks #1, Astonishing X-Men #51, Batman Be@rbricks, Marvel and Battle Beasts MiniMates, R2D2 piggy banks and more, there was plenty to fill your trailer with .
And they’ve sold the lot.
Even after increasing the print run of the Adventure Time comic from 2000 to 3000. As a result, retailers will be allocated on everything they ordered. But they should, at least have them…
In other Adventure Time exclusive news, below is the limited variant cover to Adventure Time: Marceline And The Scream Queens #1 by John Allison of Bad Machinery, only available from the Boom! website.
He’ll be doing a similar web-exclusive variant cover for each of the six issues.
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017