Animated pre-program trailers are the bane of television. Network television. Just when you are getting to the emotional high point of a TV show, a little cartoon fellow walks across to tell you what’s coming next.
I’ve never seen a show that this has actually made better.
Well, maybe House.
And now they’re doing it with actual advertising messages as well. Now, because the ads are rarely designed with the specific show they are appearing on, occasionally there are unfortunate confluences. There are teams of people that ensure the animations work over the program they appear on, to the extent that the character doesn’t look like they are having sex with the character onscreen through unfortunate placement.
But it’s much harder to do on live television.
I give you, when Spider-Man Flew Out Of My Butt, with a suitably juvenile giggle.
Thanks to B.A.D for the embed.
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017