But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017