But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- What The Fashionable Sheldon Cooper Will Be Wearing This Winter - October 18, 2017
- Frank Cho, Drawing Harley Quinn Covers Longer Than He Would Have Done On Wonder Woman - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Reprint Deathstroke Vol 3: Nuclear Winter TPB Over Missing Page - October 18, 2017
- IDW Issues A Recall Of Kid Lobotomy #1 Gold Foil Covers, Asks Retailers To Rip Them Off - October 18, 2017
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017