But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- Mister Miracle #1 Goes To Third Printing; Mister Miracle #2 And Batman: The Red Death #1 Get Seconds - September 20, 2017
- DC Comics To Release Doomsday Clock #1 At 11:57PM, Tuesday, November 21st - September 20, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Konami’s ‘Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV’ In One English Language Volume - September 20, 2017
- Jeanette Hayes, A Modern-Day Manga Roy Lichtenstein - September 20, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: Gender-Flipped ‘Fem Fatales’ For A Good Cause - September 20, 2017