But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018