But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017