But those wanting the second part shouldn’t pick up the next issue. Because that will be Wolverine #309 on sale on July 18th.
It’s curious. #309 is a one off issue by Ivan Brandon, Rafael Albuquerque and Jason Latour, that possibly, may have slightly slipped in the schedule. And #310 is from a different creative team.
But this does mean that the Sabretooth return will now be published in time for San Diego Comic Con. And maybe that’s the important thing.
The last time I remember this happening was when Todd McFarlane was trying to avoid making his Spawn comics be returnable by cancelling late books, shipping subsequent issues on time and then publishing the cancelled numebred issues shortly afterwards.
But retailers and readers should be prepared for being a little puzzled.
- Dark Horse Comics Semi-Liquidates Over 300 Collections And Hardcovers, Including Buffy Omnibuses - March 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th March 2017 – Unworthy, Reborn And Leaked - March 26, 2017
- Women In Comics Con 2017: Because Pop Culture Is A Mirror That Reflects Everyone - March 26, 2017
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017