DC Comics are conducting new survery of comic book readers with Nielsen NRG. You can participate here online, but I understand that a number of people were asked in store this week, specifically at Midtown in New York.
And to make sure people don’t just fill in surveys willy nilly, they have introduced a new book, Orange Ivy, to catch out people who just tick everything.
Last time they used a book called Nerak. I hope these eventually make it into the New 52…
The survey is very concerned with what you might call the mid-list of DC Comics,’ New 52, including comics that have been cancelled or launched as part of their Second Wave. There’s also a lot of questions about how your print and digital reading experiences differ, whether or not you are hispanic, whether you respond to diversity in comics and what books from other companies or DC imprints you may be buying. Here are their competitors’ comics they seem to be concerned about…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018