DC Comics are conducting new survery of comic book readers with Nielsen NRG. You can participate here online, but I understand that a number of people were asked in store this week, specifically at Midtown in New York.
And to make sure people don’t just fill in surveys willy nilly, they have introduced a new book, Orange Ivy, to catch out people who just tick everything.
Last time they used a book called Nerak. I hope these eventually make it into the New 52…
The survey is very concerned with what you might call the mid-list of DC Comics,’ New 52, including comics that have been cancelled or launched as part of their Second Wave. There’s also a lot of questions about how your print and digital reading experiences differ, whether or not you are hispanic, whether you respond to diversity in comics and what books from other companies or DC imprints you may be buying. Here are their competitors’ comics they seem to be concerned about…
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017