DC Comics are conducting new survery of comic book readers with Nielsen NRG. You can participate here online, but I understand that a number of people were asked in store this week, specifically at Midtown in New York.
And to make sure people don’t just fill in surveys willy nilly, they have introduced a new book, Orange Ivy, to catch out people who just tick everything.
Last time they used a book called Nerak. I hope these eventually make it into the New 52…
The survey is very concerned with what you might call the mid-list of DC Comics,’ New 52, including comics that have been cancelled or launched as part of their Second Wave. There’s also a lot of questions about how your print and digital reading experiences differ, whether or not you are hispanic, whether you respond to diversity in comics and what books from other companies or DC imprints you may be buying. Here are their competitors’ comics they seem to be concerned about…
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017