DC Comics are conducting new survery of comic book readers with Nielsen NRG. You can participate here online, but I understand that a number of people were asked in store this week, specifically at Midtown in New York.
And to make sure people don’t just fill in surveys willy nilly, they have introduced a new book, Orange Ivy, to catch out people who just tick everything.
Last time they used a book called Nerak. I hope these eventually make it into the New 52…
The survey is very concerned with what you might call the mid-list of DC Comics,’ New 52, including comics that have been cancelled or launched as part of their Second Wave. There’s also a lot of questions about how your print and digital reading experiences differ, whether or not you are hispanic, whether you respond to diversity in comics and what books from other companies or DC imprints you may be buying. Here are their competitors’ comics they seem to be concerned about…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017