Yesterday’s Google, Yahoo, will be offering motion comics with Liquid Comics, the company that used to partner with Virgin to make Virgin Comics.
Their first two projects will be Dinosaurs Vs Aliens, created by Barry Sonnenfeld and Grant Morrison and drawn by Mukesh Singh, published next week from Dynamite Entertainment.
Then they will publish Guy Ritchie‘s Gamekeeper, originally published several years ago by Virgin, written by Andy Diggle and drawn… also by Mukesh Singh.
They must have some other artist to motion comic up, musn’t they? At least there will be a common look for each comic. Both will be made available through Yahoo! Screen. What level of motion comic they are, they’re not yet talking about.
This will join Tom Hanks‘ new animated Web series, Electric City.
Look at that folks. A reason to go to Yahoo. It’s been a while… I wonder if I still have my old login?
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017