I’m looking forward to The Watch a great deal. Two main reasons: it looks really very funny, and I want to see how they resolve the… er… political issues apparent in these trailers. Shoot the aliens! Kill them!
Or perhaps they won’t resolve the issues at all. Men In Black 3 had a scene in which the leads basically tortured illegal aliens for information, and nobody batted an eyelash at that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014