Launching at San Diego Comic Con are these Adventure Time-based MIMIBOT flash drives, based on characters from the cartoon series and comic book. Of course, if you want a Fionna drive more than any of the others, you can only get that one at San Diego.
Just think, you can store hard core pornography on those flash drives and no one will ever know, through their innocent smiling faces.
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017