Launching at San Diego Comic Con are these Adventure Time-based MIMIBOT flash drives, based on characters from the cartoon series and comic book. Of course, if you want a Fionna drive more than any of the others, you can only get that one at San Diego.
Just think, you can store hard core pornography on those flash drives and no one will ever know, through their innocent smiling faces.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017