It used to be easy, busting fake posters because the photoshop was so bad. Now, it’s often only as bad as the real posters.
Below is, purportedly, the first poster for Transformers 4. Cine1 are calling it provisional. Last time that site put out some unexpected posters, in that case for Wreck it Ralph, they turned out to be very real. Indeed, they seem to be quite reputable…
…but are Paramount really having Transformers 4 marketing materials issued already? Perhaps they’re getting the designs drawn up in time for Comic Con.
Let’s assume it’s real. Just for the sake of discussion. What, then, should we make of that tagline? Optimus Prime, twisted firestarter.
Transformers 4, coming for the last time (he says) from under the aegis of Michael Bay, will be with us in 2014, slightly redesigned robots, new cast and all.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014