All it took was a smile.
At the 11th Hour convention yesterday, Matt Smith cheekily suggested that The Ice Warriors will return as characters to Doctor Who in 2013. The alien race originating from Mars used to plague The Doctor but haven’t been seen for a while – last referred to in passing by UNIT during the first Christmas Special, I seem to recall.
He also stated thatthere are scenes in Matt Smith’s first episode that will lead into Rory and Amy’s final episode. Duck pond perhaps? The mysterious third floor?
And he’d love to see Benedict Cumberbatch play The Master…
A copy of the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic, signed by Matt Smith and Tony Lee, including a small role in an upcoming Big Finish Doctor Who audio. sold for more than £2000 (around $3000) and raised money for the Children In Need appeal.
Mr Smith was quite a popular fellow this Sunday…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018