All it took was a smile.
At the 11th Hour convention yesterday, Matt Smith cheekily suggested that The Ice Warriors will return as characters to Doctor Who in 2013. The alien race originating from Mars used to plague The Doctor but haven’t been seen for a while – last referred to in passing by UNIT during the first Christmas Special, I seem to recall.
He also stated thatthere are scenes in Matt Smith’s first episode that will lead into Rory and Amy’s final episode. Duck pond perhaps? The mysterious third floor?
And he’d love to see Benedict Cumberbatch play The Master…
A copy of the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic, signed by Matt Smith and Tony Lee, including a small role in an upcoming Big Finish Doctor Who audio. sold for more than £2000 (around $3000) and raised money for the Children In Need appeal.
Mr Smith was quite a popular fellow this Sunday…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017