All it took was a smile.
At the 11th Hour convention yesterday, Matt Smith cheekily suggested that The Ice Warriors will return as characters to Doctor Who in 2013. The alien race originating from Mars used to plague The Doctor but haven’t been seen for a while – last referred to in passing by UNIT during the first Christmas Special, I seem to recall.
He also stated thatthere are scenes in Matt Smith’s first episode that will lead into Rory and Amy’s final episode. Duck pond perhaps? The mysterious third floor?
And he’d love to see Benedict Cumberbatch play The Master…
A copy of the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic, signed by Matt Smith and Tony Lee, including a small role in an upcoming Big Finish Doctor Who audio. sold for more than £2000 (around $3000) and raised money for the Children In Need appeal.
Mr Smith was quite a popular fellow this Sunday…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017