All it took was a smile.
At the 11th Hour convention yesterday, Matt Smith cheekily suggested that The Ice Warriors will return as characters to Doctor Who in 2013. The alien race originating from Mars used to plague The Doctor but haven’t been seen for a while – last referred to in passing by UNIT during the first Christmas Special, I seem to recall.
He also stated thatthere are scenes in Matt Smith’s first episode that will lead into Rory and Amy’s final episode. Duck pond perhaps? The mysterious third floor?
And he’d love to see Benedict Cumberbatch play The Master…
A copy of the Star Trek/Doctor Who comic, signed by Matt Smith and Tony Lee, including a small role in an upcoming Big Finish Doctor Who audio. sold for more than £2000 (around $3000) and raised money for the Children In Need appeal.
Mr Smith was quite a popular fellow this Sunday…
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017
- How To Gatecrash VIP Parties At San Diego Comic-Con (With Apologies To Robert Kirkman) - July 22, 2017
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017