A new promotion for Chris Nolan‘s third Batfilm is inviting members of the public to one-up Warner Bros.’ marketing team and edit their own promotional trailers for the film. There’s a whole website of resources, including some music stems, title cards, graphics and, best of all, some unedited footage from the film. Some of this has yet to be released anywhere else.
It’s worth having a root around to see what you can find. Seeing as the promo is sponsored by Chrysler, several of the 56 clips are of a car, but those are easy enough to overlook.
Unless you’re actually trying to compete. In which case you should cram in as many as you can, probably.
Here’s a few of the entries as already cut and uploaded to YouTube. The last one is definitely my favourite.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014