I don’t think a writer whose comic books have depicted the Queen, naked and humiliated, along well as the rest of the British Government has ever been offered the MBE before.
Still there’s a first time for everything. I wonder if she’ll bring it up at all?
Scenes from Vimanarama #2, from DC/Vertigo with Philip Bond on art.
- Lying In The Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018