I don’t think a writer whose comic books have depicted the Queen, naked and humiliated, along well as the rest of the British Government has ever been offered the MBE before.
Still there’s a first time for everything. I wonder if she’ll bring it up at all?
Scenes from Vimanarama #2, from DC/Vertigo with Philip Bond on art.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017