Last year, The Adjustment Bureau took the position that the fulfilment of true love could prevent a politician from being effective. Here’s a similar idea from Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Similar, but with more axey destruction.
I wonder if cinemagoers in 2179 will be treated to the adventures of Barack Obama: Interdimensional Space Ranger or the like?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014