HBO is halting shipments of the Game Of Thrones first season DVD and Blu-ray after the commentary identified on of the heads on a spike in Episode 10 as that of George Bush.
Forget the politics, that means if you own a copy, you now have a George Bush Head Variant. Something future purchasers will be unable to get.
It’s still available on Amazon… though I’d suggest you go for a used copy, just in case.
Brendon’s note: these discs were out for ages. I listened to that commentary literally months ago. Why the fuss now?
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017