HBO is halting shipments of the Game Of Thrones first season DVD and Blu-ray after the commentary identified on of the heads on a spike in Episode 10 as that of George Bush.
Forget the politics, that means if you own a copy, you now have a George Bush Head Variant. Something future purchasers will be unable to get.
It’s still available on Amazon… though I’d suggest you go for a used copy, just in case.
Brendon’s note: these discs were out for ages. I listened to that commentary literally months ago. Why the fuss now?
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017