It would seem that Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig could still be pretty good looking thirty or so years from now, even if these prosthetic shots from the set of Stiller’s The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty retelling represent something of a best case scenario. I’m glad I’ve found this out now. It gives me time to plan.
Ageing makeup can so often be be comically dreadful. At this distance and under this lighting at least, it seems like Mitty‘s prosthetics man, Michael Marino has done a rather good job. I didn’t laugh once.
Images from Celebuzz.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014