Even if you watch the film flat, I don’t think The Amazing Spider-Man‘s action sequences will let you forget it was designed and filmed to be seen in 3D. Check out some of the shot choices and camera moves in these new promos.
Those clips all come from Sony’s marketeers in Taiwan. I guess that Godzilla joke just plays across all of Asia, does it?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014