I’m a sucker for spoilers, and I have to admit I didn’t even hesitate to click The History Behind Batman #10 before I’d read the comic. But as soon as I saw an obscure Bronze Age cover from [DC title redacted for the extremely spoiler-averse who also happen to be DC history experts] pictured in the post, I stopped and read the issue first. Because a good new comic is a great thing, but a good new comic that also feeds my comics continuity/history jones in an interesting way is always a distinct pleasure. Nicely done, Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Peter S. Svensson reveals massive spoilers for today’s issue of Batman, just for you at Bleeding Cool.
Okay, this filling took a little more loosening. I had to use pliers, a baseball bat and a large camel.
And one of them is that Rick Remender and Jemery Opena are starting a new Avengers book together, called Astonishing Avengers.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
About a month ago, a Kickstarter appeal was launched to fund BronyCon: The Documentary, a celebration of the celebrators of the show.
There’s an extended preview of The Dark Knight Returns on the Superman vs. Elite DVD and Blu-ray, and it was only a matter of time before it ended up online.
Last time we ventured into this particular territory, I gave you a spoiler warning. So here it is again.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017