I’m a sucker for spoilers, and I have to admit I didn’t even hesitate to click The History Behind Batman #10 before I’d read the comic. But as soon as I saw an obscure Bronze Age cover from [DC title redacted for the extremely spoiler-averse who also happen to be DC history experts] pictured in the post, I stopped and read the issue first. Because a good new comic is a great thing, but a good new comic that also feeds my comics continuity/history jones in an interesting way is always a distinct pleasure. Nicely done, Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Peter S. Svensson reveals massive spoilers for today’s issue of Batman, just for you at Bleeding Cool.
Okay, this filling took a little more loosening. I had to use pliers, a baseball bat and a large camel.
And one of them is that Rick Remender and Jemery Opena are starting a new Avengers book together, called Astonishing Avengers.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
About a month ago, a Kickstarter appeal was launched to fund BronyCon: The Documentary, a celebration of the celebrators of the show.
There’s an extended preview of The Dark Knight Returns on the Superman vs. Elite DVD and Blu-ray, and it was only a matter of time before it ended up online.
Last time we ventured into this particular territory, I gave you a spoiler warning. So here it is again.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017